You've got a business, product, store or concept...now what?
Media exposure and publicity is a powerful weapon. Marketing yourself to the media can be difficult. But with techniques learned in this seminar, you will join the ranks of the regularly-interviewed professionals, earning the credibility and reputation that will set you apart.
Sandra Gehring BIO
Sandra Yost Gehring is a strategic and creative marketer and publicity pro with a background in broadcast journalism. Gehring's career includes CNN, NBC, CNBC Asia, The Daily Buzz and The New York Times. •
After a successful stint managing the news operation at CNN, Gehring went on to win a national Emmy.
What You Will Learn:
• Top 10 reasons publicity will help you • Finding a good publicity angle
• How to craft press releases • How to prep for your interview
• When to send a media alert • Media coverage crisis control
• The "news cycle" and why you should care • The follow-up that will make you a media favorite
• Who to contact in the media
• The process for getting yourself publicity
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who owns a business, runs a business, professional service providers, non-profit organizations – people who want to increase their visibility via press and publicity.