Easy Edit Video currently has an opening for a fulltime DUPLICATION TEC.
A copy of the job description is listed below. If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who may be qualified, please forward your resume to my attention. Also briefly tell me what you are currently doing and your salary requirements.
Easy Edit Video is a full service video and digital production, post production and all-formats duplication company
serving both business/corporate and consumer clients. Easy Edit Video is northeast Florida‘s largest DVD and
videotape duplication center. Serving Jacksonville for more than 18 years, we are locally owned and operated. JOB DESCRIPTION:1. Operate DVD & videotape duplication system. This includes: •loading DVDs and tapes •cuing tapes to their appropriate starting point •selecting proper player and source machines for each job •programming router •monitoring every order to insure it is running properly •evaluate media content for continual quality control and improvement
2. Design, create and print DVD & videotape labels.
3. Assemble final job to include DVD/tape, case, and label.
4. Compete all invoices and production orders with details and information regarding services requested and performed.
Also note changes.5. Establish priorities and proactively communicate all errors and discrepancies to supervisor;
6. Proactively communicate and coordinate with other departments and facilities to manage workflow, organize customer
priorities or resolve problems as they arise.
7. Assist the Production Administrator at the front counter. This includes answering phones, providing information,
quoting rates, taking in customers’ orders, responding to client inquiries, returning orders to customers, collecting
8. Assist the +Production Administrator with projects including, but not limited to, tape inventory and ordering, facility
maintenance, and tape library.
9. Trains employees on equipment or procedures when necessary
10. Other assigned tasks. SPECIFIC SKILLS AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:Strong TV production and technical skills.
Successful candidate will be highly motivated and extremely detail oriented, with superior organizational and
Great customer service attitude a must.
Position requires the ability to shift priorities quickly to changing circumstances, remaining flexible, calm and focused