- The dates for this year's Jacksonville 48 Hour Film Project are:
- Early Bird Registration begins April 19th at Midnight (12:00AM). Early Bird Registration will only last for four weeks and the fee is $140, you can save up to $35 by registering early. To register when the time comes go to http://48hourfilm.com/jacksonville/
- The competition weekend is June 17, 18 and 19.
- The three screening nights are June 21, 22 and 23.
- The award show will be July 9th.
- The first Cinemania Sponsored Workshops is the "Winner's Panel" which will be held at the Five Points Theatre on Monday, April 18th at 6:00pm. Admission is free and you can RSVP to the event on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=203753982978293#!/event.php?eid=199607486740250
- A short online survey will be posted this weekend and your feedback would be appreciated!
- If you would like to be a part of Dean "Mac" McDonald, producer of Jacksonville 48 Hour Film Project's team please email him with your contact information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Let's all start getting ready for the 5th year in Jacksonville and the 10th year anniversary nationwide of the 48 Hour Film Project!!