Thursday, January 5, 2012
Creative Florida - Get Started Now!
Click on this link to learn more about the program and to register online.
• Guerilla Social Media Marketing
• Digital Advertising Trends
• Your Acting Career: Strategy and Marketing
• Breaking Your Own News: Using Media to Spread Your Message
• Certificate in TV & Film Production
• How to Get a Job in TV, Film and Digital Media
• VFX/CGI for the Independent Filmmaker
• Toolbox for the Documentary Filmmaker
• Launch your Career in TV, Film and New Media
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF:
• You are regularly accused of being creative.
• You want a fresh start in a growing industry.
• You don't have a lot of time or money, but you do have a lot of ambition.
• You are already in the creative industries but you haven't updated your skills since the Performa.
• When you watch a TV show or movie you think to yourself, "Hey - I want to do that!"
Classes are held at the University Center, University of North Florida
12000 Alumni Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32224
To register online or for a complete courses listing,
or call (904) 620-4808.